Getting a user account to Chipster running at CSC
Chipster is open source and available for local server installations at Chipster open source site. If you would like to use the Chipster server running at CSC, you need a user account. There are several ways of obtaining a user account, depending on who you are:
- Users from Finnish universities
- Free CSC user account can be obtained by filling in the web application form.
- Users who already have a regular CSC username and password can use those for Chipster.
- Users from other universities and non-profit organizations
- Free evaluation accounts are available, please fill in the
form. The evaluation accounts are valid for three weeks.
- Long-term user accounts can be purchased online here. One year personal single user account costs 300 euros. If you would like to buy user accounts for the whole group, department or institute, please contact us for a quote.
- Corporate users
- Both personal single user accounts as well as company accounts are available. Please contact us for a quote.